Features and Benefits:
The following are benefits of the >B< Press XL fitting:
• Suitable for potable water, hydronic heating, chilled water, compressed air, non-medical gases, low pressure steam, vacuum.
• Quick and easy to install, saving on labor costs.
• Permanent, flame-free connection - no hot works permit required.
• Suitable for use with hard, half-hard and soft copper tubes to ASTM B88.
• Leak before press indicator assists identification of unpressed joints.
• Manufactured using high quality materials to applicable standards.
• Tested and approved by national and international standard authorities.
• Maximum working pressure 200 psi.
• Fifty year limited warranty.
• Maximum working temperature 250 °F.
• >B< Press XL has a stainless grip ring for additional strength.
• No soldering or brazing consumables required.
• Comprehensive range of fittings - sizes from 2 1/2" to 4".
• Compatible with commonly available mechanical press tools
• Suitable for built in installations.
For all other products contact us